Home Owners Associations » HOA’s
If you are a Home Owner’s Association or a property management company, then SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service is the solution for all your plumbing maintenance needs. Our company is experienced in fulfilling the demands of HOA's in the Ventura County area and offering rapid response and the highest level of service for your residents. Our clean, friendly and knowledgeable plumbers work well with residents and will provide the HOA Board, or property manager with accurate, well presented information about the plumbing activities for your Condominium or Apartment establishment.
The benefits of working with SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service include:
- Experienced with HOA and property management work, with an understanding of the issues you face, and the standards you demand with HOA and property management work
- We arrange and schedule the service times with the residents.
- Familiar with HOA protocol.
- We are available when requested to attend HOA meetings without time charge.
- Detailed documentation of all work is provided.
- Over 15 years experience of HOA plumbing.
- Experienced with large scale water system design and challenging repairs.
- Excellence in plumbing - you can rely on professional workmanship done in a timely and tidy manner with respect for your residents.
- Great service - your residents can expect exactly the same superior level of service as all of our customers, with respect for their homes and their time.
- Reliable - you need a plumbing company that you can always rely on. SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service is that plumbing company.
- Easy to work with - we understand the need to keep you informed at all times, so that you have all the answers for your residents.
If you think your residents could benefit from SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service for your buildings' maintenance, please contact us and speak to owner Scott Silver about your HOA's needs.
Your call is answered by a licensed plumber 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Weekend rates same as weekdays.